Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Paint Workshop 101

May 11th, 2013 was a great day for us. We held our first painting class and I am proud to say it was a Sucess! 

Not only did the ladies have a great time, they were an absolute joy to be around. See, my husband, Dwayne, teaches the class, while my objective that day was to pour the Mimosas. He teaches the basics and a few techniques needed for a customer to begin and complete a project on their own.

We provided all supplies, refreshments and a project for them to take home. This week it was a picture frame, which they completed in class.  

Here are a few photos from the class. 

If you and your friends are interested in reserving a spot for your class, please contact me and I can go over the details with you.

Enjoy!

~Rhea











No comments:

Post a Comment